Have I already managed to destroy the image of some of your favorite anime characters? Goku, the Super Grandma Saiyan. Kenshin, the beautiful sexy samurai. Pikachu, the cutesy little lady. Thought these were just rare examples? Let’s look at some more characters who you probably didn’t imagine were women.
5. Ganta Igarashi (Dead Man Wonderland), Edward Elric (Full Metal Alchemist), Captain Hitsugaya (Bleach)
I think she could win any of these fierce battles.
4. Echizen Ryoma (Prince of Tennis)
I think the show needs to add an “ss” to its title.
3. Jing (Jing the Bandit King), Tsukasa (.hack//Sign)
Let’s add some more confusion to these series.
2. Conan (Detective Conan)
If the series had the main character transformed into a young girl instead of a boy, it would have made for a quite an interesting intro.
1. Ash/Satoshi (Pokemon)
Do you like him better now?
Different than what you expected?
Any big surprises here? Which character and voice actor has the biggest image gap between them? Want to add any others?
Latest posts by Adam (see all)
- Achieving Your Japanese Goals – May 2017 - 04/25/2017
- You just Utterly Failed your First Japanese Conversation - 04/23/2017
- Should you do Multiple Japanese Decks Simultaneously? - 04/19/2017