1,000 Japanese-Japanese sentences (Format: Anki, Excel)
Expand your abilities further as you improve your control over monolingual definitions
Average Completion Time
● Simple context-providing sentences that build upon each other continuing off of Jalup Intermediate
● 1 new unknown word (vocab or grammar) per sentence
● Puzzle solving: no sentence translations and only the newest word is defined
● Verb/adjective/noun conjugations are used in the sentence, but defined in their base (root) form
● Grammar/complicated words with multiple meanings are explained one use at a time
● Simplified, edited, and creative Japanese definitions (containing only words you’ve already learned) used to maximize your chance of full comprehension
How To Wield
1. Start a sentence card, try to say it out loud, and understand (not translate) what it means
2. Press “Show Answer,” and read through the Meaning/Reading fields to judge how well you did
3. Choose “Again, Good, Easy” based on your understanding and pronunciation
4. Repeat and progress, till you finish all cards
Having a problem? Puzzled about a word or sentence? Ask me about it by e-mail.
Didn’t like it? Send an e-mail within 30 days after purchasing and ask for a 100% refund.