I can explain Anki in a thousand ways. But what if there was a Let’s Play (実況プレー) for studying Japanese with Anki? Yeah… I did just that.
There are separate subtitles for both English and Japanese. Click the settings icon to switch between them.
About this video
● In an effort to keep this “genuine,” I left in mistakes. Yes, I make mistakes. And it’s more fun to see me mess up than get a correct answer haha.
● There are some edits to remove the boring parts of the video. I try to keep in where I have interesting things to talk about.
● I still review RTK cards, despite having 0 handwriting practice elsewhere for years. I do this more for enjoyment and out of habit, but the lack of exposure means most mistakes I make are forgetting how to write a kanji from RTK.
Go to Part 2 >>
Latest posts by Adam (see all)
- Should you do Multiple Japanese Decks Simultaneously? - 04/19/2017
- 5 Current Japanese Podcasts I Love Listening To - 04/15/2017
- Introduction to Jalup NEXT - 04/13/2017