Passing Score: 4
1. Read each manga page.
2. Figure out the missing kanji/kana that is covered by red circles (use the surrounding panels for hints).
3. Leave your answer guesses in a comment below (ex. 1. 古い, 2. つまらない, 3… 4…)
4. If you don’t know an answer, leave a question mark or blank.
5. Add in your own answers before looking at other comments.
6. Correct answers will be revealed at the bottom of this quiz 2 days after the quiz has been released. Come back and check your score.
Latest posts by Adam (see all)
- Achieving Your Japanese Goals – July 2017 - 06/25/2017
- Do you Need to Study Kanji Separately? - 06/19/2017
- Should you Learn Romaji if you Only Want to Speak Japanese? - 06/13/2017