The One Deck
12,000+ Japanese-Japanese sentences (Format: Anki)
Solo your approach to Anki J-J sentences and massively expand your vocabulary
Average Completion Time
● 12,000 sentences Adam personally created/used himself to reach fluency and beyond
● Topics cover every aspect imaginable of Japanese life and Japan
● Slightly build upon each other in difficulty, but no particular order
● Two arrangements of the cards: 1) Actual creation order, 2) Morphman rearranged
How To Wield
1. Start a sentence card, try to say it out loud, and understand (not translate) what it means
2. Press “Show Answer,” and read through the Meaning/Reading fields to judge how well you did
3. Choose “Again, Good, Easy” based on your understanding and pronunciation
4. Delete or suspend cards that are too hard. This deck is not meant to be done in its entirety or in the order the cards are presented.
5. Use in conjunction with other solo techniques and Branch Annihilator for best results
Having a problem? Puzzled about a word or sentence? Ask me about it by e-mail.
● Buy The One Deck: 39.99
Didn’t like it? Send an e-mail within 30 days after purchasing and ask for a 100% refund.