We all have goals, big and small. Things get in the way, preventing you from achieving them. Not any more. This time you are going to win.
Write down specific goals you want to achieve for the month of January
Leave a comment by January 1st and include:
1. Your specific goal(s)
2. Resources you will use
3. Game plan/strategy
Reply to your comment by January 31st and include:
1. Which goals were you able to accomplish
2. Which goals did you fail (how far did you get)?
3. Your experience (issues, struggles, discoveries)
If you don’t come back and leave a reply, it will be assumed you didn’t meet your goals for the month. Pressure. But sometimes a little positive pressure can be a positive thing.
Complete your goals, finally.
* Make sure to update your December goals!
Latest posts by Adam (see all)
- Should you Reset your Deck and Start from Scratch? - 06/19/2018
- Jalup Mobile App – Introduction - 06/14/2018
- Does Learning Japanese Make your English Worse? - 06/14/2018