We all have goals, big and small. Things get in the way, preventing you from achieving them. Not any more. This time you are going to win.
Write down specific goals you want to achieve for the month of July
Leave a comment by July 1st and include:
1. Your specific goal(s)
2. Resources you will use
3. Game plan/strategy
Reply to your comment by July 31st and include:
1. Which goals were you able to accomplish
2. Which goals did you fail (how far did you get)?
3. Your experience (issues, struggles, discoveries)
If you don’t come back and leave a reply, it will be assumed you didn’t meet your goals for the month. Pressure. But sometimes a little positive pressure can be a good thing.
Complete your goals, finally.
Make sure to update your June goals!
Latest posts by Adam (see all)
- Achieving Your Japanese Goals – March 2020 - 02/26/2020
- The Great Filter of Learning Japanese and Some Numbers to Cheer you Up - 02/23/2020
- Go Faster and Make Mistakes - 02/17/2020