I’ve always wanted my own show with my name on it. Since that was never going to happen, I figured I better do it myself. I recently received a great comment requesting real natural conversations between 2 people on Jalup Listen. Around the same time, I was also told by someone else that I don’t talk enough about my own personal experiences here.
I’m a pretty private person, but I thought starting my own audio show with Yuki might give me a chance to reflect more upon my own Japanese adventure in detail, including many things I’ve never talked about on Jalup. It gives me an opportunity to be more casual and non-rehearsed, rather than the (somewhat?) polished articles of this site, and you get to hear my Japanese.
There has been a lot of experimentation going on at Jalup lately, so I hope you’ll bare with me as I venture into new series, products, and things that hopefully become your next awesome new tool. Jalup Listen itself is still pretty brand new, but I’m adding this new series as a new tier on Patreon.
The Adam & Yuki Show
- A few episodes produced a month (1-2 minutes each, taken from live conversations)
- Adam and Yuki talk together in Japanese about Japan, learning Japanese, and the many wild adventures Adam has had.
- Get to know the man behind Jalup and a behind the scenes look at his life.
- A full Japanese conversation script
- Downloadable, high quality audio
- The ability to discuss in Japanese or English each episode with Yuki & Adam in the comments section
If more people support this and Jalup Listen on Patreon it will give me the ability to increase the amount of episodes per month. You can listen to the first two episodes for free on Patreon to see if you like it:
All our conversations will transport you away to a magical land….
And I promise normal posts will be returning shortly : )
Latest posts by Adam (see all)
- Interesting vs. Understandable – Which is More Important? - 02/14/2019
- Jalup App – Notes Feature and Jalup Champion - 02/05/2019
- Final Fantasy A+ still Motivating Students of Japanese - 02/01/2019