Want to increase your novel reading pace but never got around to doing it? Maybe you don’t have the motivation. Or you don’t want to go at it alone. Or maybe you just need a good push.
It’s time to gather the next group of people who are trying to accomplish a specific major milestone in their Japanese studying, set a reasonable but challenging time frame, and reach for a grand win together.
Challenge: Complete 2 Japanese novels in one month (December 1-31).
Interesting in being a part of the Novel Blast? Here’s how it’ll work:
1. Leave a comment below to this post by November 30th
– Your level
– Do you have experience with J-novels?
– What 2 novels are you choosing?
– Briefly explain why you are joining this challenge (ex. this can be as simple as “I want to kick some J-novel ass.”
– Briefly explain any game plan/strategy you may have
2. Come back at or before December 31st
Under your original comment leave a reply and include:
– Whether you were able to complete those 2 novels, or how far you got.
– Reflect on your experience (issues, struggle, discoveries, etc)
Anywhere during the month, leave comments at the bottom discussing anything during the challenge. Maybe you want some advice, are having trouble with something, or just need to know you are doing things right. This is the place to engage with your fellow Novel Blast members. Anyone outside the challenge is also free to join in this discussion if they want to help.
Hall Of Honor
Everyone who completes these challenges will have their name added to this special page on Jalup, used to show the great achievements of those who have fought and won the hard battles.
Up for the challenge?
Current Novel Blast Challengers
● ZanaZac (Completed 12/31)
● Keith (Completed 12/28)
● Cure Yasashiku (Completed 12/30)
● Dextra (Completed 12/27)
● Manan (Completed 12/26)
Latest posts by Adam (see all)
- Interesting vs. Understandable – Which is More Important? - 02/14/2019
- Jalup App – Notes Feature and Jalup Champion - 02/05/2019
- Final Fantasy A+ still Motivating Students of Japanese - 02/01/2019