Looking for some easy listening material, that is going to help reinforce the Japanese you already know? Not enough? How about if that listening covers interesting news, events, or other fun recent topics? Still need more? How about a Japanese script included, and the ability to discuss and ask any questions “in Japanese” to the person who recorded it?
Jalup Listen is starting now!
On Jalup’s newly revamped Patreon account, for a pledge of $3 a month, you will get access to our brand new audio series. It will include:
- A few short episodes (of 30-60 seconds each) produced a week.
- Recent topics covered such as news, science, technology, Japan trends, etc.
- The “topic keyword(s)” of each episode explained to you in the audio.
- A full Japanese script
- Downloadable, high quality audio
- The ability to discuss in Japanese each episode with Yuki (the voice behind the series) in the comments section
I also highly encourage listeners out there to add in definitions they had to look up (Japanese-English and/or Japanese-Japanese) in the comments section of each episode, so that we can all help deepen each other’s learning :)
I’m hoping we can grow this into something much bigger, and really level up your listening. Check out the first two episodes for free.
Let’s get listening!
What an episode looks like on Patreon: