Join the next group of people trying to accomplish a major Japanese goal, set a reasonable but challenging time frame, and reach for a grand win together.
The New Year is coming and that means people trying to attempt too many resolutions and achieving none of them. Your task is to change one major Japanese study habit for January and the rest of 2017.
Leave a comment by January 1st and include:
1. Your level
2. Resources you will use
3. Game plan/strategy
Reply to your comment by January 31st and include:
1. Completed or failed? How far did you get?
2. Your experience (issues, struggles, discoveries)
Latest posts by Adam (see all)
- The Difference Between 嫌 and 嫌い - 09/19/2017
- Jalup Situations – Beginner - 09/07/2017
- When it’s More Fun to Read about Japanese than Study it - 09/04/2017