Passing Score: 4
1. Read each manga page.
2. Figure out the missing kanji/kana that is covered by red circles (use the surrounding panels for hints).
3. Leave your answer guesses in a comment below (ex. 1. 古い, 2. つまらない, 3… 4…)
4. If you don’t know an answer, leave a question mark or blank.
5. Add in your own answers before looking at other comments.
6. Correct answers will be revealed at the bottom of this quiz 2 days after the quiz has been released. Come back and check your score.
Latest posts by Adam (see all)
- Interesting vs. Understandable – Which is More Important? - 02/14/2019
- Jalup App – Notes Feature and Jalup Champion - 02/05/2019
- Final Fantasy A+ still Motivating Students of Japanese - 02/01/2019