Passing Score: 4
1. Read each manga page.
2. Figure out the missing kanji/kana that is covered by red circles (use the surrounding panels for hints).
3. Leave your answer guesses in a comment below (ex. 1. 古い, 2. つまらない, 3… 4…)
4. If you don’t know an answer, leave a question mark or blank.
5. Add in your own answers before looking at other comments.
6. Correct answers will be revealed at the bottom of this quiz 2 days after the quiz has been released. Come back and check your score.
Latest posts by Adam (see all)
- Do Classes Make you Study Japanese More or Less? - 11/04/2018
- 6 Reasons why Learning Japanese with a Monolingual Dictionary is Amazing - 10/28/2018
- My Switch from Audible Japan to Audiobook.jp - 10/14/2018