Join the next group of people trying to accomplish a major Japanese goal, set a reasonable but challenging time frame, and reach for a grand win together.
Write a journal entry in Japanese every day (handwritten or typed) on paper, website, blog or social network. It can be as short (a few sentences) or long (a few pages) as you want, but every day, write something.
Leave a comment by November 1st and include:
1. Your level
2. Resources you will use
3. Game plan/strategy
Reply to your comment by November 30th and include:
1. Completion date
2. Completed or failed? How far did you get?
3. Your experience (issues, struggles, discoveries)
Latest posts by Adam (see all)
- How you Handle Plateaus is how You’ll Handle Fluency - 03/24/2019
- Jalup Champion – Stage 3 Preorder - 03/21/2019
- Should you Read Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings in Japanese? - 03/18/2019