This is a survey post, which hopefully can provide some ideas and motivation to everyone for starting and finishing your day with Japanese.
I ask you:
1. What’s the first Japanese thing you do in the morning?
2. What’s the last Japanese thing you do at night?
I’ll start it off:
Morning: I read Livedoor news, with ANN news playing in the background (double news!) while eating breakfast.
Night: I watch a fairly relaxing documentary type variety show (my favorite now is ドキュメンタリー72時間) and then read some slightly boring, sleep inducing business book for about 20 minutes.
How about you?
Latest posts by Adam (see all)
- The Risk vs. Reward of Choosing a Fast Study Pace – Is it Worth it? - 01/14/2021
- Jalup 10 Year Anniversary - 11/28/2020
- Achieving Your Japanese Goals – November 2020 - 10/28/2020