For those of you who don’t know me that well, I try to squeeze out every second of every day. In an effort to simplify organization of my daily tasks (Japanese and other life goals), I tried to find a good To-Do list app to help out. I originally used the default reminder app, which I felt lacking. Then I checked out the really powerful solutions out there like Wunderlist. However, I didn’t want yet another new account to register, didn’t want/need 100 features to learn, and was looking for merely simple things for my own personal growth.
So I created a list app just for me (aren’t I selfish?) I thought maybe someone out there might get some value out of this (who sets up a daily goal check list like me), so I released it for free on the app store. If you are interested in this type of thing, check it out!
Every day there is a mountain of things you want/need to get done. I got tired of the super complex “To-do” list apps with bloated options and functionality. I wanted simplicity, only requiring a few seconds to start and continue using. Any extra moment spent fiddling with an app could be better spent on achieving your goals.
Victory list lets you focus on your main purpose: getting things done.
The simple features:
– Tap + to add new item(s) on 2 main lists
– Tap to add/remove a check mark, and remove them all easily
– Reorder a list (alphabetize, sort by check mark)
– Swipe a row to copy/edit/delete an item
– Tap Edit to rearrange list items or delete multiple items
– Shake phone to undo a delete
– Copy an entire list (to backup, or restore later)
That’s it. That’s all you need for a victory.
Get for FREE now on the App Store
Latest posts by Adam (see all)
- Can you use WaniKani with Jalup? - 01/15/2020
- If You don’t Love Studying Japanese, then it is Not for You? - 01/10/2020
- I Must Read and Watch this Fun Thing Daily! - 01/05/2020