For a long time, the “difficulty level guide of everything Japanese” has been a small source for learners to find native Japanese material that they could enjoy and understand at their current level. As just one page, over time it became too big, too messy, and too hard to maintain. So it has been left without updates for a long time.
I had always wanted to do something more with it, because I think it’s the type of resource that every learner needs. It took me a long time to get around to it, and figure out how it could actually become something more useful.
That new project begins now:
I wonder if you’ll understand…
This new site is:
● One part: The Difficulty Level Guide Of Everything Japanese
● One part: manga quizzes
● One part: addicting fun (I hope)
It’s completely free and requires no sign up or login of any sort. I hope you’ll give it a try. Read the very short about page to learn how it works.
Latest posts by Adam (see all)
- How to Start Reading Manga when you Hate Yotsuba - 11/18/2017
- Creating Comedy from the 80-Year-Old Voice Actress of Goku - 11/08/2017
- Creating Good Japanese Habits vs. Removing Bad Ones - 11/03/2017