Sometimes annoying people in your own language isn’t enough. You have to expand your reach. Well you are in luck. There are certain Japanese phrases that do just that. Using once in a while isn’t a big deal, but when you start to use them too much… watch out. Time to make some friends… And then lose them. Be sure to try these out immediately.
5. なるほどですね: Ahh I see/Oh is that so?
This is a patronizing way to show your understanding.
4. 要(よう)するに: So what I’m (you’re) really saying is…
Too direct in telling that what you are about to say is important.
3. 逆(ぎゃく)に: On the contrary
Often used when there is no need to contrast.
2. どうでもいい: Whatever/Doesn’t matter
Shows you don’t care.
1. はいはい: Yeah yeah/I got it
Shows you don’t need to be told something. You already got it.
Still want to do a little more annoying?
Don’t forget to also check out these phrases that’ll make you hated by adults or just jump around saying うぃ〜す. Or do you know any other good phrases to annoy people with? This a valuable list that needs to grow.
Latest posts by Adam (see all)
- Achieving Your Japanese Goals – June 2017 - 05/25/2017
- 6 Annoying Ways Japanese Courses are Advertised - 05/22/2017
- My (Girl/Boy)friend says I’m Studying the Wrong Way - 05/19/2017