We all have goals, big and small. Things get in the way, preventing you from achieving them. Not any more. This time you are going to win.
Write down specific goals you want to achieve for the month of April
Leave a comment by April 1st and include:
1. Your specific goal(s)
2. Resources you will use
3. Game plan/strategy
Reply to your comment by April 30th and include:
1. Which goals were you able to accomplish
2. Which goals did you fail (how far did you get)?
3. Your experience (issues, struggles, discoveries)
If you don’t come back and leave a reply, it will be assumed you didn’t meet your goals for the month. Pressure. But sometimes a little positive pressure can be a positive thing.
Complete your goals, finally.
* Make sure to update your March goals!
Latest posts by Adam (see all)
- Feeling as Comfortable in Japanese as you do in English - 08/17/2017
- Not Seeing any Improvement in your Japanese? - 08/11/2017
- Unable to Recall Multiple Parts of One Card - 08/04/2017