We all have goals, big and small. Things get in the way, preventing you from achieving them. Not any more. This time you are going to win.
Write down specific goals you want to achieve for the month of September
Leave a comment by September 1st and include:
1. Your specific goal(s)
2. Resources you will use
3. Game plan/strategy
Reply to your comment by September 30th and include:
1. Which goals were you able to accomplish
2. Which goals did you fail (how far did you get)?
3. Your experience (issues, struggles, discoveries)
If you don’t come back and leave a reply, it will be assumed you didn’t meet your goals for the month. Pressure. But sometimes a little positive pressure can be a good thing.
Complete your goals, finally.
* Make sure to update your August goals!
Latest posts by Adam (see all)
- Do Classes Make you Study Japanese More or Less? - 11/04/2018
- 6 Reasons why Learning Japanese with a Monolingual Dictionary is Amazing - 10/28/2018
- My Switch from Audible Japan to Audiobook.jp - 10/14/2018