Jalup Stories – Beginner took all the knowledge you had acquired from 1,000 Jalup Beginner cards and let you feel real progress through fun short stories. Now you are finished with Jalup Intermediate. How about some new stories that add in everything new that you’ve experienced? Are you ready again for my strange sense of humor and unexpected story twists?
It’s time to get back to reading!
A few reminders about the setup and some new points:
1. New words are introduced through the story
Rather than have a separate vocabulary section like in Jalup Beginner Stories, new words are introduced to you through the story. This makes it an even more immersive experience.
It took almost 3 years for Jalup Beginner Stories to get audio added to it. Good news: the audio is already included for this intermediate version.
3. As always, all my work is edited by a native Japanese speaker
High quality is a top priority.
4. You can ask questions to the creator of this series (me – Adam)
I want these stories to be as useful as possible, so if you have any questions about a word or sentence, ask me by email. I will personally answer.
– 17 page PDF
– 5 audio files, one for each of the stories
The 5 stories
A woman questions her job after a terrible failure. An overly vain man feels utter hopelessness at the thought of getting glasses. A person loves aging and wants to share that feeling with the world. Two sisters get caught up in each other’s confusing secrets. A boy on a quest to discover every shortcoming he has.
● Buy Jalup Stories Intermediate: $19.99
Didn’t like it? Send an e-mail within 30 days after purchasing and ask for a 100% refund.
Latest posts by Adam (see all)
- How a Jalup Deck is Made – Behind the Scenes - 04/16/2019
- Jalup Group Challenge 14: One Thousand J-J Cards in Three Months - 04/09/2019
- Is Jalup Intermediate Too Hard? - 04/04/2019