Once again the actual Japanese isn’t that complex, but figuring out the patterns are incredibly difficult. Can you get any right?
4. Fill in the blank with the correct hiragana
に げ か __ も き ど
3. Fill in the missing blank with the correct number.
Hint: remember, this is a kanji perception quiz.
1 = 1
2 = 2
3 = 3
4 = 5
5 = 4
6 = _
7 = 2
2. Fill in the missing blank with the correct hiragana.
Hint: the position of the hiragana matters.
1. Fill in the missing blank with the correct hiragana.
Hint: pronounce the words out loud slowly.
Scoring it up
How’d you do? This was tough, so even if you only got one correct that’s a big accomplishment.
Latest posts by Adam (see all)
- Keeping the End in Sight - 02/23/2017
- Jalup Anki Decks – Massive Version Upgrade - 02/22/2017
- Visiting the Filming Locations of your Favorite Japanese TV Shows - 02/14/2017