In your effort to make kanji as big a part of your life as possible, you try to put those little characters everywhere. Your desk, your walls, your refrigerator, your bathroom. Well there is one place you probably haven’t thought of:
What better way to show your love for kanji, and study at the same time, then with kanji shoes. You can now stare at your feet all day and consider yourself productive.
Just think of the possibilities:
1. You can look down and study kanji when you go jogging or running.
2. When you forget how to write kanji, you just look down.
3. If you feel you need more kanji, just take out a marker and write in more.
4. When people ask you if you are studying Japanese, just point to your shoes.
5. And 一万 more!
What do you think? Essential kanji tool for any serious learner? How else would you use these shoes?
Latest posts by Adam (see all)
- Achieving Your Japanese Goals – May 2017 - 04/25/2017
- You just Utterly Failed your First Japanese Conversation - 04/23/2017
- Should you do Multiple Japanese Decks Simultaneously? - 04/19/2017