Japanese High School Girl culture can be a bit of a mystery to foreigners. How about an interesting chart that graphically outlines 8 typical school girls found in the classroom. Yes. Required reading.
Since I know you are just dying to know about the subject (I’m sure to write some fancy academic thesis on), let’s see if I can break the chart down for you (I added numbers to make it easier).
1. Brings in candy to class, and has half of it eaten by everyone else.
2. Starts a melodramatic situation suddenly.
3. Always sleeping (and doesn’t bother to hide it).
4. Sexually harasses other girls.
5. Wears shorts underneath her skirt so doesn’t care if it gets flipped up.
6. Always is bearing with a stomachache.
7. Reads Shonen Jump magazine while eating an onigiri.
8. Compares her school’s skirt length to other schools’ skirt lengths.
And now you are a Japanese high school girl behavioral expert!
Anything else interesting you’ve noticed and want to share about Japanese high school girl culture?
I’m looking at you strange trend:
Latest posts by Adam (see all)
- How you Handle Plateaus is how You’ll Handle Fluency - 03/24/2019
- Jalup Champion – Stage 3 Preorder - 03/21/2019
- Should you Read Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings in Japanese? - 03/18/2019