We all have goals, big and small. Things get in the way, preventing you from achieving them. Not any more. This time you are going to win.
Write down specific goals you want to achieve for the month of August
Leave a comment by August 1st and include:
1. Your specific goal(s)
2. Resources you will use
3. Game plan/strategy
Reply to your comment by August 31st and include:
1. Which goals were you able to accomplish
2. Which goals did you fail (how far did you get)?
3. Your experience (issues, struggles, discoveries)
If you don’t come back and leave a reply, it will be assumed you didn’t meet your goals for the month. Pressure. But sometimes a little positive pressure can be a good thing.
Complete your goals, finally.
* Make sure to update your July goals!
Latest posts by Adam (see all)
- Obligation Language Learning vs. Passion Language Learning - 05/24/2018
- How to Shadow when you Can’t Shadow - 05/19/2018
- Can you Pass the JLPT Without Studying for it? - 05/15/2018