Join the next group of people trying to accomplish a major Japanese goal, set a reasonable but challenging time frame, and reach for a grand win together.
The JLPT is coming up. Many of you are taking it. Your task is to do everything in your power to kick its ass. Win or lose. Pass or fail. Put your all into this battle.
Leave a comment by December 1st and include:
1. Your level
2. Resources you will use
3. Game plan/strategy
Reply to your comment by December 6th (or whenever your test ends) and include:
1. Did you use every skill you had and put up the best fight you could?
2. Your experience (issues, struggles, discoveries)
Latest posts by Adam (see all)
- Using Audible Japan to Shadow and Immerse in Japanese - 03/23/2017
- Should I Study Vocabulary in Addition to Jalup Beginner? - 03/19/2017
- Jalup Updates – Goals, Search, Audio, and More - 03/16/2017