Join the next group of people trying to accomplish a major Japanese goal, set a reasonable but challenging time frame, and reach for a grand win together.
The New Year is coming and that means people trying to attempt too many resolutions and achieving none of them. Your task is to change one major Japanese study habit for January and the rest of 2017.
Leave a comment by January 1st and include:
1. Your level
2. Resources you will use
3. Game plan/strategy
Reply to your comment by January 31st and include:
1. Completed or failed? How far did you get?
2. Your experience (issues, struggles, discoveries)
Latest posts by Adam (see all)
- Achieving Your Japanese Goals – July 2017 - 06/25/2017
- Do you Need to Study Kanji Separately? - 06/19/2017
- Should you Learn Romaji if you Only Want to Speak Japanese? - 06/13/2017