Directions (*Important Read*)
Reading: Write out the full sentence in kana.
Writing: Fill in the missing blank(s) with the most appropriate characters/word(s)
Listening: Listen to the audio sentence. Then transcribe (write out) the full sentence in either kana or kanji.
Speaking: Listen to the audio sentence. If the blank comes before the audio, say out loud what would result in the audio response. If the blank comes after the audio, say out loud what would be the most natural response to the audio.
I try to limit the realm of possibilities to only a few answers, but since it isn’t multiple choice, there will always be other possibilities. If you come up with a different answer, and want to know if this is also a correct, leave a comment below.
1. Each question is worth 1 base point.
2. When a question has multiple blanks or kanji, each blank or kanji is worth a fraction of a point (ex. .50, .33, .25, .20, etc).
3. In “Writing” and “Listening,” if there is kanji in the blank(s), and you can write them all out, add 0.25 bonus points (give yourself 1.25 points total)
Latest posts by Adam (see all)
- Jalup App – Kanji Assist - 08/20/2019
- Why Studying with an SRS App is Overpowered #2: Randomness Breeds Creativity - 08/13/2019
- (Update) Jalup to 10k? – Interest Survey - 08/10/2019